Cayman residences is a new freehold property developed by Pinnacle Assets. It is located around the East coast area at East coast Avenue singapore459171 and covers an area of 45,249 square feet with about 19 units. It is capable of having up to 3 stories landed property development.
Cayman residences is located near several vital amenities that include the following listed below:-
Cayman Residences Freehold Landed Property
• Parkway parade shopping centre. This is a very large shopping center that has a variety of shops and a huge car parking with 270 retailers and 1201 car park lots all within the mall.
• 112 Katong. This is another huge mall that is near the residence with Golden Village and Food republic in it. This includes all your shopping needs.
• Good Transport. The estate is located near Marine paradise road for bus users and East Coast park way for those travelling to the city. The residence is also located near the upcoming MRT which will definitely make the estate an area of interest.
Cayman Residences Pinnacle Assets
• East Coast Park. East Coast Park has plenty of space and beautiful scenery for outdoor activities such as fishing, barbecue and sports.
• Schools. Cayman residences is located near many elite schools such as, Victoria Junior College, Saint Patrick’s and CHIJ Katong Convent.
While most landed properties are normally bought secondhand where buyers buy from an owner who is willing to sell, Cayman residences property is brand new and sold by the developer who will be building brand new houses in East coast area. The houses in the estate consist of detached, semi-detached and terrace houses.
Cayman Residences Landed Property East Coast
Cayman residences is a great place for buyers looking for prime, freehold, landed property in the East Coast area. This property that is located next to the ocean is a wonderful place to live and invest in as a luxurious life is all you will get here.
Singapore is a place that has a lot of residential options. This is because the amount of land in Singapore is decreasing considerably. Condo or Landed properties are becoming quite popular nowadays. But choosing between these will not be an easy task. A condo is luxurious and looks highly modern too. Landed property will always have a lot of space which will always be very attractive.
Landed Property Owner Nim Collection
In case of a condo, the specific parts of a residential unit are individually owned. The common areas, which include the land would be collectively owned by the owners of all the units. There are executive condos and there are private condos. An executive condo will be a public-private condo. A private condo is one in which the land title will not be given. A landed property would be something like Nim Collection by Bukit Sembawang.
Landed Property Nim Collection Bukit Sembawang
In case of a landed property, the property will be attached to a piece of land. Hence the owner will be having the title of the land too. Different kinds of landed property are there. These would include a bungalow, conservation, terrace, detached, D’s, and town house. Based on the size as well as location of the property, the landed property can fetch a big price in the market. This is why they are always in the top rung in the property market.
Bukit Sembawang Nim Collection Ang Mo Kio
There would always be world-class amenities offered in a condo. These would include a swimming pool, landscaped garden, kid’s playground, tennis ground, function room, gym, security round the clock and so on. Landed property on the other hand would include much lesser facilities. It may include a swimming pool or a clubhouse. Such kind of facilities will be available only in case of landed properties that would be in a gated community.
Condo will always be in a prime district while landed properties will not be near the prime key districts.